Venue: Tatranské Zruby
Date: October 9th – 12th 2002
Number of presentations: 95
Number of posters: 14
Number of foreign presentations: 49 (from Czech republic, Canada, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Austria, Romania, Switzerland, Italy, USA)
Number of registered participants: 250
S.S.A. SkMA Honorary Membership:
- primár MUDr. J. Spáčil, CSc., Prague, Czech republic
(for the development of cooperation between the Czech Society of Angiology and the Slovak Society of Angiology)
- prof. MUDr. J. Uhrík, CSc., Košice, Slovakia
(on the occasion of his jubilee)
Silver medal of SkMA:
- MUDr. O. Bzdúchová, Bratislava, Slovakia
(on the occasion of her jubilee)
The S.S.A. Committee in the years 2003 – 2007
- prof. MUDr. Viera Štvrtinová, CSc. – president
- doc. MUDr. Marián Holomáň, CSc. – vice-president
- MUDr. Ewald Ambrózy – scientific secretary
- primár MUDr. Pavol Lesný, CSc. – treasurer
- MUDr. Andrej Džupina – president of the S.S.A. SkMA Lymphology section
- MUDr. Augustín Mistrík – main expert of the Ministry of Health of Slovak republic
- prof. MUDr. Vladimír Šefránek, CSc.
- primár MUDr. Ján Tomka, CSc.
- primár MUDr. Július Kmec, CSc. – honorary member of S.S.A. SkMA
Auditing Commission of the S.S.A. SkMA Committee:
- MUDr. Oľga Bzdúchová – president
- doc. MUDr. Peter Gavorník, CSc.
- Doc. MUDr. Augustín Prochotský, CSc.